16K Yellow Gold Layered Our Lady Of Guadalupe Medal Pendant Necklace, 18"
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- The Virgin Mary of Guadalupe is a powerful symbol of Mexican identity and faith.
- The medal is 16K gold layered over solid sterling silver; die struck, hand polished, and engraved by New England Silversmiths; 0.4" width by 0.8" length and weight of medal is 1.4 grams.
- 16K gold plated brass curb chain is 18" in length with lobster clasp closure.
- Beautifully detailed religious award is made in the USA.
- Packaged in a lovely blue velour gift box.