Women’s Cowgirl Chic Unique Grey Natural Howlite Stone Statement Western Cross And Squash Blossom Necklace Earrings Gift Set, 26"+3" Extender
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Bring some bold, dynamic style to your accessory collection! No western style wardrobe would be complete without at least one statement piece of natural semi precious stone jewelry! .The squash blossom is inspired by Navajo symbolism, spiritual in nature, the crescent moon (naja) was said to ward off bad spirits and is a prototypical symbol of most notably the Navajo tribe.
- Necklace on cable link chain measures 26-29 inches in length with the 3 inches of adjustable extension chain, lobster clasp. Center squash blossom and cross décor is 4.5 inches long by 2.75 inches wide. Matching fish wire drop earrings measure 1.25 inches long by 0.75 inches width. Each howlite stone is unique so some variation in color, shape and size may occur as is inherent with natural stones.
- Magnificent necklace strand of burnished silver tone metal crosses and conchos with natural howlite stones support a stunning large squash blossom center. Eye catching with the unique shade of howlite stones dyed a grey shade with darker grey veining throughout sit in the center of the western crosses, conchos and squash blossom. Comes with matching teardrop shaped howlite dangle earrings.
- Swinging between fun and sophisticated, this stunning western style necklace set adds a guilty hint of opulence and indulgence! It looks great dressed up, but is just as stylish with a pair of jeans and casual t-shirt!
- Ready for gifting, each item is packaged in a lovely eco friendly gift box with a non tarnish jewelers fiber pad. Boxes are made in the USA of recycled materials!